The Finance Department has more than 165 staff working across five campuses of the University, with staff based in twenty buildings in order to be close to faculty staff.
The finance department provides a huge variety of services to the University.
We provide a range of services to the University, our staff and students including:
- Published Financial Statements
- Procurement - for information on current opportunities to supply the University, visit www.tenders.ac.uk
- Collection and administration of Student Fees
- Payment of University Expenditure
- Collection of University Income
- Payroll Services
- Pensions Administration
- Insurance Services
- Management Accounting and advice to budget holders
- Financial Accounting
- Maintenance, Development and Training for Financial Database
- Administration of VAT and relationship with HMRC
- Investment of cash and management of University loans
- Administration of external investments
- Accounting services to University companies.
We will enable you, through seamless, information led financial support and commercial enquiry, to expand your possibilities.
The 4 Pillars of Finance:
- We ask challenging questions to unlock commercial opportunities.
- We provide financial analysis and expertise to inform your decision making.
- We take responsibility for finding your answers.
- We provide simple and effective transactions.