Whether you are looking for your first graduate job, thinking of changing your career, want to update your skills or need to brush up your CV, the University offers you lifelong careers support.
Come to our recruitment fairs, presentations and workshops and use our online resources, webinars and vacancy database run by Career Destinations.
Or you might consider coming to an event to pass on your insights to current students. There are many opportunities to contribute your expertise and add to your own professional development. For example, you could:
- take part in a careers panel
- mentor a student
- give a talk about your profession
- represent your company at a recruitment fair
- host a work placement, study visit or internship
- use the University's recruitment services to fill vacancies in your organisation
Visit the Career Destinations website to find out more.