Career Destinations Fairs
Our annual Fairs are open to all students of any discipline and year group and offer employers the perfect platform to interact with students from one of the UK’s top 15 research universities.
Fairs are ideal platforms for discussing placement, internship and graduate recruitment opportunities available within your organisation with our well-prepared and enthusiastic students.
For more information on the number of students expected at each Fair, the number of exhibitor spaces available and when bookings open please visit the Fairs Overview page.
*New for 2012/13*
Bookings for our Fairs are now completed via our Online Store, benefiting both exhibitors and Career Destinations, as exhibitors can select either Room A or B (depending upon availability) and now pay at point of purchase.
For more information or to book a stand at one of our Fairs, please visit the Booking Information page.
Raising your company profile
Along with a 100 word company profile in our newly designed event brochure and advertising via individual Fair websites, the following additional advertising methods are available to increase exhibitors brand awareness on campus:
- Fair sponsorship, including hosting ‘Prepare for the Fair’ sessions for students
- Sponsorship of our annual Student Helper T-Shirts, worn at all the Fairs
- Sponsorship of a CV Clinic
- Opportunity to host an hour-long CV checking session, increasing 1:1 time with University of Southampton students
- Additional full or half page adverts in the event brochure
Please note sponsorship options vary for each Fair - please visit the Fairs Overview page for more information.