From University of Southampton
18 April 2012
Finalists - 'Have your Say!' in the National Student Survey *closes 30/04/12*
Want an opportunity to ‘Have your Say’ and provide invaluable feedback to the University and future students who may wish to study here at Southampton.
Then take part in the National Student Survey (NSS)!
What is the National Student Survey?
- An annual survey of final year undergraduates across the UK
- Commissioned by the Higher Education Funding Council for England on behalf of all the funding bodies
- Fully supported by the National Union of Students
- Conducted by Ipsos MORI
- Quick and easy to complete.
What will the NSS ask?
The survey looks at a range of areas including your opinions on:
- The teaching received during your courses
- Assessment & feedback
- Academic support
- Organisation & management
- Learning resources
- Personal development
- Overall satisfaction
- Students’ Union (Association or Guild).
How are the results used?
- The NSS results are made publicly available to help prospective students make informed decisions of where and what to study.
- Institutions are provided with the anonymised data to help them identify areas where they are doing well, as well as areas for development, for the purpose of improving the student learning experience for future generations of students.
To take part
- Finalists can complete the survey via the National Student Survey website
- The deadline for completing the survey is Monday 30th April 2012
- Your responses to the survey are anonymised - at no point will students be identified to their institution
- Your contact details will only be used for the NSS
- Your feedback will help the University of Southampton to make changes that will benefit future students for years to come!
Thank you for taking part!