The employment and postgraduate study and research pages give examples of what ECS graduates do. While this historical data can be really helpful, you are an individual with your own career planning needs.
What could you do to get your career going in the right direction?
- Spending some time researching your options, and talking to others about their ideas, is a good way to start. So is working out what you enjoy (or hate!) about your studies, work experience or other activities you are involved in. Even looking at job adverts will start the process of working out what could be right for you.
- Come along to Career Destinations in the Student Services Centre (Building 37, Highfield) - the staff in the Centre can help you find the right information.
- Complete the Career Health Check. This signposts you to key websites and practical activities to suit your career planning needs.
- If you are unclear about your career plans, then the workshop 'First steps to career planning' could help you. Book via the Events Calendar.
- Browse forthcoming Careers Events and attend an activity that interests you.