Pay & Pensions Forms


With immediate effect The Higher Degree form for requesting fees and expenses has now changed.  To enable you to receive payment you will need to submit an invoice to your Faculty/Academic Unit.  Please see the template invoice for requesting such a payment.  Alternatively you can submit your own design of invoice providing it covers the key information as shown on the template invoice.

All claims should be requested via an invoice and payment will be made by the Accounts Payable office.

Higher Doctorate Invoice Template

Please direct any payment enquiries to Accounts Payable (

All other enquiries are directed to your Faculty as normal.

Please note the authorisation process remains the same therefore continue to forward your invoice and payment details onto your Faculty as normal.