We are delighted to invite you to attend a selection day at Health Sciences, these pages contain all the information you will need in preparation for your day.
Please select the profession you have been invited to interview for in Health Science
- PG Diploma Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- MSc Physiotherapy
- Healthcare Science
Travel and car parking
There is excellent public transport to Highfield campus provided by the uni-link bus service www.unilinkbus.co.uk . Whilst parking for selection days is on a pay and display basis, it is limited and you should allow time to locate a space.
You have been asked to bring original and photocopies of documentation with you to ensure a smooth process in your application. The documents we require are:
- All education certificates achieved to date (exam slips will not be accepted)
- Birth Certificate and if relevant, change of name documentation
- Marriage Certificate/Divorce documentation (where appropriate)
- Valid Passport and Full or Provisional UK driving licence if held
- National Insurance Number and Proof of your Residential address
- Completed criminal records information (in the ‘useful documents’ section)
- An original passport type photograph
These will be verified while you are with us.
If you have declared a disability on your UCAS application and wish to request any reasonable adjustments to the selection day processes, please contact the admissions team on UGapply.email@example.com