Please select the profession you have been invited to interview for in Health Science
Travel and car parking
There is excellent public transport to Highfield campus provided by the uni-link bus service www.unilinkbus.co.uk . Whilst parking for selection days is on a pay and display basis, it is limited and you should allow time to locate a space.
You have been asked to bring original and photocopies of documentation with you to ensure a smooth process in your application. The documents we require are:
- All education certificates achieved to date (exam slips will not be accepted)
- Birth Certificate and if relevant, change of name documentation
- Marriage Certificate/Divorce documentation (where appropriate)
- Valid Passport and Full or Provisional UK driving licence if held
- National Insurance Number and Proof of your Residential address
- Completed criminal records information (in the ‘useful documents’ section)
- An original passport type photograph
These will be verified while you are with us.
If you have declared a disability on your UCAS application and wish to request any reasonable adjustments to the selection day processes, please contact the admissions team on UGapply.email@example.com