Humanities Postgraduate Connection student group
The Humanities Postgraduate Connection (HPGC) is an inclusive, student-led community for any postgraduate in the Faculty of Humanities, which strives to create an atmosphere for students to connect both informally as individuals and as developing professionals.
We aim to:
• Build and maintain a vibrant postgraduate community for the students, by the students
• Cultivate identities as academic researchers both individually and collectively
• Engage in current academic debate
• Provide opportunities for social interaction
• Nurture the acquisition and development of transferable skills for future careers
It’s easy to get involved! Simply look out for our emails and turn up to as many or as few events as you wish! Or if you want to join the committee and get your own ideas rolling on what the ‘Hums PG Connection’ should be about, get in touch with one of the committee members, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time, if you have any questions regarding ‘HPGC’ get in touch and we’ll be only too happy to connect you!
Chair – Katie Merriken (email@example.com)
Secretary – Charlotte Medland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coordinator of Conference Committee – Jennifer Norton and Anne Hughes (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coordinator of Journal Committee – Peter Girdwood and Sarah Shawyer (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)