Our graduates are highly regarded among employers worldwide. Whether you prefer to stay in the UK or go back to your country, you can still benefit from many services offered by the University.
Southampton Annual Graduation Ceremony
Southampton invites final year students who are successfully awarded to attend the annual graduation ceremony. This is a formal occasion to celebrate your academic achievement with family, friends and fellow graduates.
Support our students to move toward a successful career
Our Career Destinations department offers professional advice to our students and alumni. Always check the most recent UK immigration rules to check the opportunities for in the UK after your studies.
- International Job Online - employment opportunities for international students graduated in the UK
- Prospects - UK's graduate careers website
- Graduate Jobs South - careers guidance, CV advice and employment opportunities in the South of England.
- Working in Europe and Asia - Europe and Asia's top-rated graduate employers and live economic data by country
- The Career Planning Guide for 2012 - useful online guidance to developing your employability and job search, as well as the opportunities offered through Career Destinations.
International Alumni Network
International students can become a member of our International Alumni Network as soon as they graduate. This is an easy way of keeping in contact with your former classmates and the University.
To learn more about our Alumni Network and the benefits available to international alumni, contact the Alumni Office.
The International Office keeps in contact with our alumni worldwide and organise alumni events every year. There are currently Alumni overseas branches in China, Cyprus, Greece, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Singapore and Vietnam.