Each of our country sections below contains information about the number of students from that country studying at the University of Southampton, entry requirements, student societies and useful links.
The key contacts in the International Office for Asian students are:
- Donna Haynes (Kazakhstan and other Central Asian countries)
- Saf Jeevanjee (India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh)
- Andrew Bird (Pakistan and other South East Asian countries)
- Giang Nguyen (Vietnam, Taiwan, Thailand and Indonesia)
- Zoe Yao (China and Hong Kong)
- Karen Arnold (Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia, Korea, Japan and other East Asian countries)
We visit the following countries every year. If you have country-specific enquiries, or come from a different Asian country that does not appear on the list, contact us in the International Office and we will be able to help you.
|Republic of South Korea||Malaysia|