The following is a non-comprehensive list of other external funding organisations who offer financial assistance for international students who wish to study in the UK. For further information please contact the organisations directly.
Other funding organisations
- Africa Education Trust provides a number of scholarships, grants and emergency funds to students from Africa studying in administration, education, science & technology
- The Anglo-Jewish Association offers grants up to £500 for non-British Jewish students who could not otherwise afford to enter university.
- The British Federation of Women Graduates offer scholarships to women studying in final year of their PhD in the UK.
- The BUTEX Scholarships are available for any student from an American or Canadian University coming on an exchange or study abroad programme to Southampton for a minimum of one semester.
- Cannon Colins Scholarship Programme offers funds to students from Southern African countries undertaking a one year taught masters in the UK.
- Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation offers a range of grants, awards and prizes for UK and Japanese students and researchers.
- Faculty for the Future: awarding fellowships and supporting women academics in science and engineering from developing and emerging countries for PhD and postdoctoral study at top universities abroad.
- International Federation of University Women offers funding for women who are members of the federation and are undetaking advanced research, study and training.
- Rotary Global Grants provide funding through Rotary Clubs for graduate-level study.