VPN service - Remote connection to university services.
The University provides a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service for you to connect and login to the University network from off-campus locations or on-campus from personal laptops.
We now have easy to install applications to auto-configure your device for the VPN service.
Why use this service?
- If you are working away from campus
- You need to access University IT systems and services
- You would like secure access to Library E-Resources such as the Library’s TDNet e-Journals system or the Library WebCat Catalogue
- Encrypted access to your University Personal filestore (My Documents) and shared filestores
- Access to many other secure web pages, network resources etc that normally require you to be connected directly to the University network
- Access to wireless printing