- I am getting an error message when trying to log in to INDICO.
IPPP Durham has kindly offered to host the Lattice 2016 INDICO service. After creating an account on the INDICO system a member of staff in Durham has to activate your account and this may take up to one business day. If you still can’t log in to submit your abstract please contact us via lattice2016 (at) soton.ac.uk
- INDICO won’t accept the credentials I have used elsewhere for INDICO.
You have to create a new account on the IPPP Durham INDICO server.
- Do I have to arrange accommodation myself?
Yes, you have to arrange accommodation yourself. We have reserved a large number of rooms in University accommodation which you can book during the registration process. We have also reserved a number of rooms at special rates at hotels in Southampton. More information can be found here.
- What should I put into the application email?
All we require is an email from you stating that you are a Ph.D. Student at University/Lab XXX in YYY and a sentence about your research, and an email from your supervisor confirming this.
- What is the deadline for applications for financial support?
The deadline is April 22nd 2016.
- What if I need a visa?
Information on visa-related issues can be found here.
- How do I reach the city of Southampton from nearby airports?
We provide detailed information here.
- How do I get to the conference venue?
The conference venue is on Highfield Campus. Unilink busses run frequent services to the campus from the city centre, train station and Southampton airport.