- W. Lucy, Understanding and Explaining Adjudication, Oxford 1999, Political Studies.
- D. Dyzenhaus, Recrafting the Rule of Law, Hart Publishing 1999, Political Studies.
- J. Cook, Blood and Religion: The Unmasking of a Jewish and Democratic State, Global Dialogue, 2007
- N. Masalha (ed.) Catastrophe Remembered: Palestine, Israel and the Internal Refugees
Essays in Memory of Edward. W. Said, Holy Land Studies, 2007 (forthcoming)
- A. Abunimah, One Country: A Bold Proposal to end the Israeli Palestinian Impasse, Journal of Palestine Studies, 2007
- M. Brecher, Stranger in the Land: Jewish Identity Beyond Natinalism, Journal of Palestine Studies, 2008.
- A. Hart, Zionism: The Great Enemy of the Jews, 3 vols., (forthcoming for Journal of Palestine Studies)
Seminar and Conference Papers
September 2011 ‘The Essence of Ecology: Presencing Beeness, Worldling Rootedness, Political Differend. Invited Plenary Lecture at the annual Critical Legal Conference, Aberystwyth. See Summary http://www.criticallegalthinking.com/?p=4307
July 2011 'The Grace of Gliding and the Gravity of Steering: Can Law ever be on the Way to Language?' Current Legal Issues Colloquium on Law and Language, University College London,
June 2011 Invited Speaker at the Institute of Advanced Studies, Nantes, on One State in Palestine and the Jewish Question.
May 2011 ‘The traceless trace of the demonic look of be-ing', a panel on Law and the Visual. The Letter of the Law: Law Matters in Language And Literature, Conference at the University of Athens.
March 2011 ‘Law, Art, Truth' paper at Edinburgh Legal Theory Group, Faculty of Law, University of Edinburgh
January 2011 Public dialogue with Professor Martin Kayman (Cardiff English) on Law and Art, The University of Westminster.
Sep 2009 Sublime Origin of Violence and the Tragedy of Law, Critical Legal Conference, Leicester.
March 2009 Invited Speaker in a One State for Palestine Conference, University of Massachusetts, Boston: ‘A Sense of Justice: World Jewry and the One State Solution.
Nov/Dec 2008 Law between Separation and Comparison, LSE/University of Leicester.
May 2008 Heidegger and the Jewish Question, Birkbeck College, London.
July 2006 Participated in a symposium on Shakespeare and Terrorism in the Globe Theatre, London.
2005 Seminars to various lay Philosophical Societies.
July 2006 Heideggerian perspectives on Violence Symposium on Shakespeare and Terrorism, Gl obe Theatre, London.
March 2003 ‘Thinking about Pain and Pleasure: Toward A Contemplative Conception of the Principle of Utility'. World Conference of the Utilitarian Society, Lisbon.
1999 UCL Bentham Seminar: ‘Between Utility and Authenticity'
1996 UCL Bentham Seminar: ‘on Disobedience in A Fragment on Government'
1994 UCL Bentham on Sovereignty and Adjudication
2005 Panels on Palestine at the School of Oriental and African Studies, Queen Mary, London and Dublin.
2007 Paper in a One State Conference in Madrid.
March 2009 Invited to speak in the first US One State Conference by TARI, at the University of Massachusetts. Paper entitled ‘A sense of Justice: World Jewry and the One State Solution'.
2000 - Present Organised numerous public talks at Southampton regarding Palestine and the One State Solution.