WebCat: Frequently asked questions
This is a collection of useful pieces of information and frequently asked questions about the Library catalogue, WebCat. New items are added, based on enquiries that we receive.
- What is WebCat?
- Is all the Library's stock on WebCat?
- How can I find out if the Library has a book?
- How do I find out where a book is kept?
- How do I search WebCat?
- What if the book I want is not on the catalogue?
- How do I search for e–books?
- What is permalink?
- What are MyLists?
- Can I find out a books content without going to the shelves?
- How can I access a book or theses from the stack?
- What are wildcard and truncation symbols?
- How can I search for a phrase?