From the University Library
04 November 2005
Mountbatten fire: Library arrangements
The following arrangements have been made to help staff and students based in buildings affected by the fire:
- Overdues and recalls will not be sent to any staff or students in ORC or ECS. This will be reviewed next week for TPG/UG students.
- Materials required urgently which are currently inaccessible or presumed lost can be requested through Inter Library Loan.
- Requests for replacements of items can be made to ORC/ECS Librarians and School/Centre Representatives:
Library contacts: Fiona Nichols (ECS), Barbara Dorward (ORC) or the Library ESM Office (tel: 22791, email: email@example.com)
- For information on Inter Library Loans requested prior to the fire, contact the ILL office directly on 023 8059 3454 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests/documents supplied will be held at the Hartley Library Loans desk.
- Photocopying: Staff in photocopying will seek to help those who have lost material or lost access to material which is urgently required.
Please note - nobody will be penalised for library materials destroyed or damaged by the fire.