We have an expanding programme of evening courses, which run for 12 weeks during university term time. These courses are designed to develop your knowledge and interest on a particular theme, and are accessible and open to all regardless of prior level of study - all you need is enthusiasm!
The courses are taught by experts in their field, with a passion and enthusiasm for their chosen subject. We aim to provide a wide variety of courses across the university.
History are pleased to be offering the evening classes listed below in 2013/14. Click to find out more or to book your place.
- Britain, Israel and the Modern World
- Darwin and the 'Almost Darwin': Darwin, Wallace and the Place of Evolution in Society
- Jewish History and Culture
- Policing the World
- The First World War, 1914 - 1918
- The Local History of Southampton
- The White Queen: Fact or Fiction? The Life and Times of Elizabeth Woodville