The easiest and fastest way of applying to study to postgraduate taught or research programmes at the University of Southampton is through our online application form.
Your postgraduate studies start here
There are a number of benefits to applying online:
- Faster – Your application is submitted directly to the University so no time is wasted in the post
- Upload Documents – You can upload your supporting documents online with your application form
- Help text – step-by-step help text on each page helps you to complete your application
- Online tracking – You are able to track the progress of your application
- Copy of submitted form – You can download a copy of your submitted form.
What if my programme does not appear online?
Some programmes of study are not available via the online application form or may have a late start date. If a programme of study that you wish to apply for is listed in the Study Routes section but is not available via the online programme search, please contact our admissions team for guidance on how to proceed with your application.
Telephone: +44 (0)23 8059 4732
Reference Request Forms
When requesting a reference in support of your application we recommend providing the referee with the Reference request form.