Accommodation Service

The Accommodation Office is part of Student Services and is located in the back office of the Student Services Centre.  Queries about accommodation are dealt with by the Student Advisors on the front desk. 

The Student Advisory Team can:

• Answer general queries about accommodation
• Assist with the online application process (applying, offers, and accepting)
• Answer queries regarding the application process
• Receive hardcopy application forms
• Take accommodation payments
• Issue halls transfer request forms
• Answer queries about leaving accommodation if withdrawing or suspending from university
• Help with finding private accommodation
• Help to arrange for private rented contracts to be checked
• Issue and receive housemates and flatmates wanted forms

Services for landlords

• Issue application packs
• Take in applications to advertise properties to the University community
• Issue University approved contracts
• Deal with changes to advertisements

The Student Advisory Team are unable to:

• Issue Council tax exemption forms or provide letters for confirmation of address.  Please ask for these at your School office.
• Take payments for out of term residence (OTR).  These payments should be made at the hall receptions.


For more information about accommodation, please see the Accommodation FAQs.