The Fees Office is located in the back office of the Student Services Centre. Most queries about fees are dealt with by the Student Advisory Team.
The University has support facilities in place for anyone who may be experiencing financial hardship. For more information please contact the Student Services Centre.
The Student Advisory Team Can:
- Take payments for tuition fees, accommodation fees and miscellaneous invoices. Please see the Payment Methods section of the website for information on how to pay, including sponsor payments.
- Answer general fees queries
- Take in sponsor forms (SP1) and letters
- Assist with arranging refunds
- Issue refund cheques
- Issue grant cheques
- Provide receipt letters
- Set up and update recurring card payment plans
If you are collecting a refund, or grant cheque you must bring your student ID card. If you do not have this, another form of photo ID will be required.
Remember, you can pay your fees online through the webpayments website.