All students must enrol before they can officially join the University, including students studying at partner institutions. Our full Enrolment Policy can be found under the 'Useful Downloads' section at the bottom of this page.
What is enrolment?
Enrolment is the process through which you:
- Agree to be a student at the University for the whole, or part of, the academic year
- Indicate your agreement to abide by the University's Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations and to pay all relevant fees (eg. tuition fees)
- Check and update key personal information in your student record.
If you do not enrol you will not be entitled to:
- Your student ID card
- Resources for your programme of study
- Participate in assessment
- Receive a Council Tax Exemption Certificate (where appropriate)
- Receive your Student Loan (where applicable)
- Live in halls of residence (where applicable)
- Access additional University services and information.
How do I enrol?
The enrolment process should take you about 15 minutes. You will need to have the following information with you:
- Your username and password
- Your current permanent address
- Your term-time address in the UK (if you do not know your full term-time address you can still complete enrolment)
- Your term-time telephone number in the UK
- Your mobile telephone number (if you have a mobile telephone)
- Your emergency contact details (including the name and address of your doctor)
- Information on Sponsors (if your tuition fees are not being paid by you of your family).
Online Enrolment Enquiries
In the event you have an enquiry relating to enrolling online, please contact the Student Records Team Enrolment hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 023 8059 8888.