Why become a Student Ambassador?
You learn new skills, have fun, improve your CV and earn money at the same time
Student Ambassadors work with the Recruitment and Outreach Team to lead and support the delivery of a variety of on and off campus activities, residential events and mentoring schemes with young people aged 10-18 years of age.
Work opportunities include:
- Taster days - assemblies and workshops
- HE/Careers Fairs
- Open Days and Campus Tours
- Mentoring and e-mentoring
- Community Outreach events
What are the benefits?
- Improve your communication skills
- Gain experience of working with young people
- Earn points towards your Graduate Passport
- Improve your employability
- Enhance your CV
- Earn £6.50 per hour (plus holiday pay)
Nearly all the activities we offer involve students because we believe that they often have the greatest impact on young peoples' opinions. As a Student Ambassador, you will become a role model to the young people we work with. This offers a responsibility that can be both challenging and extremely rewarding. Having recently been through the same stages in education, current students are ideally placed to provide support and guidance to young people at this critical time in their education.
To read about what our Student Ambassadors have to say about their experiences, please see our Ambassador Profiles section.
For more information on what being a Student Ambssador entails, please see our roles section.
If you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com or on 023 8059 9010.