A new, government-funded bursary of £10,000 is available to 98 students across the University who begin a taught postgraduate degree in October 2015.
Eligibility criteria for the postgraduate bursary scheme
To apply for a bursary, you must:
- be progressing from an undergraduate course for which you were charged the higher tuition fee, studying from 2012/13 - 2014/15 in England
- be domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU)
- have had a household income of less than £42,600 upon commencement of your undergraduate course
- be predicted an upper second class degree or higher
- have applied for, and received an offer to study a taught masters course in any subject at the University of Southampton, which is delivered full-time or part-time for a maximum of two years
Priority will be given to applicants who are also care leavers (applicants who have been in local authority care for three months or more since the age of 14), have a declared disability or are predicted a first class degree.
Download the full terms and conditions (PDF).
The application deadline for this scholarship has now passed
Contact details for further information
For more information about this scheme please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 9599