2.0K vs. 0.2K

From: Thomas J. Walker <tjw_at_GNV.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 10:21:58 -0400

Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 10:07:34 -0400
From: "Thomas J. Walker" <tjw_at_GNV.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
To: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_coglit.ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Stevan--

Thought you might be interested in this exchange from earlier this year.

I was naive to think that Societies would think it win-win to sell at a
profit what their authors want.

Cheers,
Tom
Thomas J. Walker
Department of Entomology & Nematology
University of Florida, PO Box 110620, Gainesville, FL 32611-0620
E-mail: tjw_at_gnv.ifas.ufl.edu FAX: (352)392-0190
Web: http://csssrvr.entnem.ufl.edu/~walker/tjwbib/walker.htm