Re: Incentives

From: David Goodman <dgoodman_at_PHOENIX.PRINCETON.EDU>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 22:41:29 -0400

Steve, a request which I make because I am so greatly appreciative of
your work, and so eager to see it succeed.

There are, as you have so often acknowledged, more than one possible
way of improving the mode of production and distribution of
scientific articles.

Perhaps you might, when replying to
suggested extensions or alternatives, discuss a little more how to
incorporate, include, or at least make use of, others'
suggestions instead of concentrating on why they are not quite as good as
your original proposal.

Dr. David Goodman,
Princeton University Biology Library
dgoodman_at_princeton.edu 609-258-3235