Re: Recent Comments by Albert Henderson

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_coglit.ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:35:43 +0000

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Greg Kuperberg wrote:

> If you don't like his postings because they are false, the right thing
> for you to do is recuse yourself in favor of a temporary moderator.
> I have my own comments on the question and you are interfering with my
> side of the discussion as well.

There's a history here, and, as usual, those who don't know the history are
doomed to repeat it.

Kindly review:

http://listserver.sigmaxi.org/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind00&L=september98-forum&F=l&S=&P=55328

and also

http://listserver.sigmaxi.org/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind99&L=september98-forum&F=l&S=&P=28839

And, I am told (repeatedly), things have taken a similar course on
other lists as well, in connection with this particular endlessly
repeated hypothesis.

Stevan Harnad