Re: Conflating Gate-Keeping with Toll-Gating

From: David Goodman <dgoodman_at_PRINCETON.EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:37:40 -0400

I think that its major role is in fields where there is serious basic
disagreement azmong qualified people about the nature of the subject or the
appropriate research methods. As an outsider, I will hazard the guess that
this applies to some of the social science fields in particular.

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian