Re: Citation and Rejection Statistics for Eprints and Ejournals

From: Sally Morris <sec-gen_at_ALPSP.ORG>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:16:33 -0000

See message below from Robert Welham, Royal Society of Chemistry

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: 01903 871686 Fax: 01903 871457 E-mail: sec-gen_at_alpsp.org
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.learned-publishing.org