Re: Science Article (Roberts et al.) and Science Editorial

From: Alexander Grimwade <AGRIMWADE_at_THE-SCIENTIST.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:41:22 -0400

The Science web site is run by HighWire Press.
HighWire lists its free online full text journals at
http://www.highwire.org/lists/freeart.dtl

I do not recollect their announcing the implementation of the "free after
one year" policy, but it does seem to be in effect for "certain sections".

Alexander M. Grimwade Ph. D.
Publisher
THE SCIENTIST
3535 Market Street, Suite 200