Re: Ingenta to offer OAI eprint service

From: David Goodman <dgoodman_at_PHOENIX.PRINCETON.EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:36:45 -0400

Not only is there nothing to worry about: for such a knowledgeable
ejournal provider as
Ingenta to consider that it can make money from offering this service
is an extremely encouraging sign. I hope they sell many copies, and have a
great commercial success.
It's a major step towards the general acceptance of
the free access movement.

Dr. David Goodman
Research Librarian and
Biological Sciences Bibliographer