Positive/progressive policies, please.

From: Alan Story <a.c.story_at_ukc.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:16:23 +0100

I have been asked to draft a new copyright policy statement and resulting
policies/ regulations for the University of Kent (Canterbury, UK). Obviously
no point in re-inventing the wheel. If anyone knows of a particularly
positive statement on copyright --- positive meaning the active endorsement/
promotion of open access, freeing the academic literature for research and
study purposes, etc. --- by a university, I would appreciate receiving a
copy.

Regards
Alan

Alan Story