Re: Directory of Open Access Journals

From: Doyle Colm <Colm.Doyle_at_LUB.LU.SE>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:34:10 +0200

Dear Arun,

As we mention in our scope and aims the DOAJ service covers free, full text,
quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals. We aim to cover all
subjects and languages, and journals from the developing countries are
equally important to include in the service. At present we are working our
way through suggestions that have been submitted since the release - however
if you have suitable journals in mind please don't hesitate to send
information to us! The suggestion form can be found at
http://www.doaj.org/suggest/

Best regards

Colm Doyle

Colm Doyle (colm.doyle_at_lub.lu.se)