Re: Directory of Open Access Journals

From: Leslie Chan <chan_at_UTSC.UTORONTO.CA>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:02:33 -0400

Dear Colm,
First I would like to thank the Lund University Libraries and the OSI for
providing and developing this important directory. We have submitted
information of a number of open access journals from developing countries
hosted by Bioline International and we are glad to see them now listed in
the directory. We hope this service will increase the visibility and impact
of these journals, and we are beginning to keep track of additional traffic
coming to our site through the directory.

Arun, do a keyword search of Bioline on DOAJ and you will see the list of
journals available. We hope to add more journals over the next few months.

Regards
Leslie Chan
Associate Director
Bioline International