Re: JHEP will convert from toll-free-access to toll-based access

From: Eberhard R. Hilf <hilf_at_PHYSNET.PHYSIK.UNI-OLDENBURG.DE>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:12:15 +0200

JHEP was open and free and then sold to IoPP Inst.of Physics Publishing
which is the publisher company of IoP, and is charged according to their
rules. Thus it is no longer in the
hands of their creators, and just has the same name.
Ebs

Eberhard R. Hilf, Dr. Prof.;
CEO (Geschaeftsfuehrer)
Institute for Science Networking Oldenburg GmbH
an der Carl von Ossietzky Universitaet
Ammerlaender Heerstr.121; D-26129 Oldenburg
ISN-home: http://www.isn-oldenburg.de/
homepage: http://isn-oldenburg.de/~hilf
email : hilf_at_isn-oldenburg.de
tel : +49-441-798-2884