Guardian September 13 Editorial on PLoS Biology Launch

From: Barbara Kirsop <ept_at_biostrat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:13:34 +0100

Re: http://www.guardian.co.uk/leaders/story/0,3604,1061607,00.html
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/opinion/story/0,12981,1058578,00.html

Dear All, the Guardian has now used access to science journals for its
second editorial column (see www.guardian.co.uk/), so they are truly
taking note. However they, and some more letter-writers, are still not
understanding that the PLoS journal is not the first ground-breaking OA
journal, nor the benefits and progress of self/institutional archiving.

Stevan, you may need to join in at this point.....

Barbara