Re: The Special Case of Law Reviews

From: Peter Suber <peters_at_earlham.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 18:38:57 +0100

    AmSci Subject Thread: "The Special Case of Law Reviews" (Nov., 2003)
    http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/3192.html

Forwarding from Dan Hunter of the Wharton School. If you remember back to
November 2003, Dan wrote an open letter to the California Law Review (CLR)
asking it to reconsider its OA archiving policy. The letter led CLR to
reconsider its policy and then, in late March, to change it. The open
letter is online here
<https://mx2.arl.org/Lists/SPARC-OAForum/Message/306.html>. Thanks to Dan
for his good work and kudos to CLR for adopting this helpful policy.

      Peter