Re: The UK report, press coverage, and the Green and Gold Roads to Open Access

From: Dee Ann Divis <DDivis_at_upi.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 23:18:28 +0100

Dear Mr. Harnad

Thank you for the information. I will take it into consideration as I
put together the rest of the series.

I do not agree with all of your points however and stand by the article
as reported. For example, I have the actual House language and it is
quite specific to PubMed, not to general self-archiving.

There is no doubt it will be an interesting topic to cover.

Most Sincerely,
Dee Ann Divis