Re: NIH public-access policy finally released (fwd)

From: Subbiah Arunachalam <subbiah_a_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:43:25 +0000

Well said Les! Irrespective what agencies such as NIH
are willing to do, individual researchers and their
institutions should set up institutional OA archives
and as more and more such archives come into being and
get populated with refereed papers we will move
towards the goal of universal OAA.

Arun
[Subbiah Arunachalam]