Re: Berlin-3 Open Access Conference, Southampton, Feb 28 - Mar 1 2005

From: Eberhard R. Hilf <hilf_at_ISN-OLDENBURG.DE>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:58:42 +0100

the last keystroke for the author, as mentioned by Stevan Harnad,
that the metadata are typed in, even that can be outsourced:
our Institute does this for large stacks of documents for any scientific
author, with results like
http://www.physik.uni-oldenburg.de/hydro/siefert04.html
(check for the source code); which then the author puts on his webserver.
so, the only thing left, is, that authors say either yes or a enforced by
their University to do so.
Ebs
Eberhard R. Hilf, Dr. Prof.;
CEO (Geschaeftsfuehrer)
Institute for Science Networking Oldenburg GmbH
an der Carl von Ossietzky Universitaet
Ammerlaender Heerstr.121; D-26129 Oldenburg
ISN-home: http://www.isn-oldenburg.de/
homepage: http://isn-oldenburg.de/~hilf
email : hilf_at_isn-oldenburg.de
tel : +49-441-798-2884
fax : +49-441-798-5851
Why not visit
- Buendnis Urheberrecht fuer Bildung und Wissenschaft
www.urheberrechtsbuendnis.de
- Open Access www.zugang-zum-wissen.de
- Physics Distributed Network: www.physnet.net