Re: Six Open Access Talks April - June 2005

From: Subbiah Arunachalam <subbiah_a_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 07:33:13 +0100

Good to hear that many institutions in different
countries are taking the lead. I am happy to see the
OAA movement truly emerging as a bottom-up
participatory movement. Now the chances of success are
pretty high.

Arun
[Subbiah Arunachalam]

--- Derek Law <d.law_at_STRATH.AC.UK> wrote:
> And the University of Minho will be holding a
> seminar on May 12-13 to try and stimulate a national
> initiative in Portugal.
> Derek Law
>
> _______________________
> Professor Derek Law
> Turnbull Building
> University of Strathclyde
> 155 George Street
> Glasgow G1 1RD
> United Kingdom
> Tel: +44 141 548 4997

AMERICAN-SCIENTIST-OPEN-ACCESS-FORUM_at_LISTSERVER.SIGMAXI.ORG

http://www.slis.indiana.edu/research/colloq_readingss05.html#harnad

http://rdd.sub.uni-goettingen.de/wiki/DINIopenaccessworkshop/DINIopenaccessworkshop

http://www.bibl.ulaval.ca/iatul2005/Harnad_Stevan_pres.html