To survive by running open access journal is really difficult!

From: Shu-Kun Lin <lin_at_MDPI.ORG>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:00:38 -0400

To survive by running open access journal is really
difficult! My saving is gone, now. I can declare my
bankruptcy, now, due to open access journals listed at
http://www.mdpi.org.

Hope my colleagues do not go around to claim OA victory.
It is a cause to devote your time and money.

I am going to adopt "Open Choice". Not paid papers are
not open access. Only paid subscribers can access.
This will be announced in MDPI journals next month.