Re: OA Impact Advantage = EA + (AA) + (QB) + QA + (CA) + UA

From: Arthur Sale <ahjs_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 16:06:22 +1000

I can confirm Stevan's remarks about self-selectivity. Besides current work,
I have archived only my previous works that I have thought significant in
some way. Papers that I consider obsolete or of limited interest were not
self-archived. I have observed this in the staff who archive in my
repository too.

Arthur Sale
Professor of Computing (Research)
University of Tasmania