Re: Not a Proud Day in the Annals of the Royal Society

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:58:20 +0000

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Ward, Bob wrote:

> Forum members who would rather read the text of the Royal Society's
> statement themselves, rather than relying on Stevan Harnad's
> misrepresentation of it, can do so at:
> http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk/page.asp?id=3882

Delighted to see Bob (and perhaps even the Royal Society) are still
listening. AmSci Forum members are indeed encouraged to see the full
RS statement, but I must note that my misrepresentation of it already
faithfully re-presented (and commented upon) every single word of it.
Equal attentiveness from the RS might even lead to a happy convergence
on this historic matter.

Stevan Harnad