Re: From ROAR to DOAR - How [many] articles are free?

From: Sally Morris (ALPSP) <"Sally>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:41:50 -0000

 In addition to self-archived papers and those in full OA journals, don't
forget (a) those in hybrid/optional OA journals (which seem to average
around 40 articles p.a) and (b) those in 'Delayed OA Journals'. I and
others are currently trying to estimate the latter - over 1m articles from
HighWire Press publishers alone (and 0.25m from the first 32 ALPSP members
to respond to my enquiry...)

Sally

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1903 871 686
Fax: +44 (0)1903 871 457
Email: sally.morris_at_alpsp.org

>>> 2. UK PubMed Central Project: EU tender process launched
>>> 3. February issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter

____