Web impact factor

From: Isidro F. Aguillo <isidro_at_CINDOC.CSIC.ES>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:04:00 +0100

Colleagues:

In the new updated version of the Webometrics Ranking of World
Universities, corresponding to data obatained during January 2006, we
have added Web Impact Factor values to each one of the Top 3000
Universities. For those of you interested, the numbers were obtained
from Yahoo and MSN search engines combining values for number of
external inlinks (visibility) and number of webpages (size). Please
check the site:

http://www.webometrics.info

Comments are welcomed,

--