Re: What Provosts Need to Mandate

From: Andrew Waller <waller_at_UCALGARY.CA>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 10:24:01 -0600

Many thanks for this. The information is very helpful. I've seen the
81% compliance figure before. I don't doubt that, once implemented,
most faculty will comply but many may not be initially very happy about
doing it nor would it be an easy job at many institutions to establish
the mandate. Then again, I hope I am wrong about this (perhaps I have
my cynical cap on today). I wonder how easy or difficult it was for the
four institutions with mandates to get their mandates set up?

Andrew