Other Publications and Technical Reports
- Cox, S.J. Project Dissertation 1994. The Eigenvalues of Mega-Dimensional Matrices. Dept Physics, University of Southampton.
- Cox, S.J. Project Dissertation 1995. Evolutionary Game Theoretical Models of Cooperative Behaviour in Large Groups. Dept Mathematics. University of Southampton.
- Cox, S.J. PhD Thesis 1998. Development and Applications and High Performance Computing. Dept Electronics and Computer Science University of Southampton.
- Cox, S.J, Takeda, K, Xue, G, and Fairman, MJ, 2001. Microsoft .NET and the Grid. Report for the Dept of Trade and Industry. 3rd August 2001.
Other Media - Research : Part Produced by Author
- Sunday Telegraph article: How to win the lottery jackpot outright
- Ziff-Davis ZDNet: Supercomputer does lottery
- BBC News Online: Supercomputer reveals how to avoid sharing lottery jackpot
- Science and You: Ways to win bigger lottery jackpot (in Chinese)
- Nature Science update: Counting the cost of sex
- BBC news online: Why sex is here to stay
- Electronic Telegraph: Why sex beats being a lonesome clone
- New Reporter Online: Southampton
researchers prove the value of sex