About Our Halls
With more than 20 Halls of Residence, excellent facilities and a guaranteed offer of accommodation in your first year at the University, halls are a great way to experience student life.
Here are just some of the benefits to living in halls of residence:
- Great sense of student community where you can mix with and meet people from diverse social and cultural backgrounds.
- All of our Halls of Residence are safe and secure with 24 hour security and CCTV on all sites.
- Good value and competitive pricing that includes utility costs, high speed internet connection, a Uni-Link bus pass (bus pass included for students studying Southampton only), and contents insurance.
- All Southampton Halls of Residence are conveniently located within a short distance of the Highfield campus.
- Great facilities that can include common rooms, bars, laundrettes, computer rooms, barbeque and social areas and much more.
- Out of hours support and advice from the Residence Support Service.
- Different catering options to suit varied student lifestyles.