Skip to main navigationSkip to main content
The University of Southampton

Overseas support

In trouble and need support while travelling or working overseas on behalf of the University? Here’s what you should do:

In an emergency

If you need medical treatment

If you have visa or immigration problems

If your University phone or laptop is lost or stolen


Colleagues across the University are on hand to answer questions about overseas travel before and during your trip. They can also help you source further advice on issues such as visas, tax, social security and health and safety.

Find out more on our business advice pages or get in touch at Please note that you will need to login using your University ID to access the International Business Advice pages.


Privacy Settings