Skip to main navigationSkip to main content
The University of Southampton
Finance, Planning and Analytics

Reclaiming Expenses - Non University Personnel

I am a non-university personnel, how do I reclaim my expenses?

Your University contact will provide you with the relevant form to complete.


Can I claim my expenses using scanned/photocopied receipts?

No, it is a HMRC requirement that original itemised receipts are provided. If you do not have these please contact or telephone 02380 597094 for further advice.

How do I find out why I haven’t been paid?

In the first instance please speak to your University contact to find out when the form was approved and passed for payment.  Please note payment can take up to 2-3 weeks once approval has been given.

Privacy Settings